Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Assignment 1

My name is Ryne Baxter. I grew up in Citronelle, Alabama, but went to high school at St. Paul's Episcopal School here in Mobile. I am 21 and the youngest of three kids, I have a brother and sister. My brother is 31 and my sister 24 and they both also attended South Alabama for a brief time throughout their college education.
I have played sports my entire life and that is one of the reasons I chose to attend South Alabama. I am currently on the Jaguar football team and play tight end. I am majoring in Physical Education because I want to be active in kids lives and help them grow to become healthy and knowledgeable people. I also hope to become a coach when I graduate, either in football or baseball. I have always respected my coaches and I have learned to become a better person because of them, and that is also what I hope to be able to accomplish for kids in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that every teacher is really a coach! You should delete your practice post.

    ReplyDelete