Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Additional Assignment #2

1. Yes, I definitely think learners can teach themselves just about anything if they are motivated.

2. Yes, I also think kids can teach themselves certain things, but kids always need a little guidance.

3. I think they just have to be motivated and want to learn.

4. I think the internet plays a major role in this because you can find just about anything you want to know if you just sit down and research it.

5. I think motivation is the key because without it people would have no focus on what they are doing.

6. I think their are always going to be questions, but you can not always consider them a problem. You just have to keep working until you get it right.

7. Always encourage them.

8. I am motivated because I want to be good at what I do and I want a good job.

9. I do not think people who are not motivated can learn too much.

10. I do teach myself as much as I can until I do not understand something, then I ask for help.

11. When I get stuck or need advice that is when a teacher plays a role in my learning.

12. That everyone can learn if given the opportunity and right materials.

13. What else can we do to further help less privileged kids around the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment