Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Additional Assignment #3

What do you think is the most important thing Sir Ken Robinson says in this presentation?

The most important part I think is just the overall question how do we educate our children? I think this will always be wondering through peoples mines.

Is there anything you disagree with in this presentation?

I think everything he says in the video is really well thought out and I agree with everything he says.

How congruent are Sir Ken Robinson's positions with those which you are being taught in the College of Education.

I believe it is pretty different because growing up through school I have always thought or been told that we get smarter and think more critical as we age and learn. In his video he states otherwise that we are more divergent learners and critical thinkers as we are younger and it gets worse as we age.

What can you do to address the issues Sir Robinson raises?

Just continue to try and learn and discover. Always keep your mind open to new opportunities to learn.

What do you think of the presentation? If you had to do a presentation with others like this, what role on your team would you like most to play?

I think it was an excellent presentation. I loved the way he used the art and drew it in as the speech went along. I would like to be the artist because I enjoy drawing and being creative. Although I am not sure I could do as good of a job as the artist did in the video

No comments:

Post a Comment