Tuesday, October 5, 2010

C4T # 2

Week 1 Reflections Jr. High

In this post Dr. Chamberlain wrote about his first week teaching his class and what he thinks he needs to work on. Some of his work including planning better, working on co-teaching, and creating relationships with his new students.
I commented that I thought it was great that he was trying to make relationships with students because I think that is very important for teachers.

Reflections on My First Week of Teaching EDUC 210 Technology for Teachers

In this post Dr. Chamberlain has required his EDUC 210 students to write a reflections from each weeks readings and class discussions. He also gives a model for the students by writing his reflections of the first class
I commented that it was good to see that he is looking for what needs to be changed and working to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment