Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Assignment 13

ALEX is a website that can help any educator learn and share knowledge in their classrooms. The website has won some awards such as 2007 Honorable Mention, and the 2008 and 2009 Digital Education Achievement Award. It has a lot of different links you can look at that can be of good use such as Courses of Study, Web Links, Lesson Plans, Personal Workplace, Professional Learning, Podcast Treasury, and ALEXville.

I think this website could really help me when I become a teacher. Once I click on the Physical Education tab I can find plenty of activities to do for my students if I ever run out of ideas. I can also watch podcast to help me stay up to date with new ideas. I think this is a great website and I will definitely keep it in mind later when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment