Monday, November 29, 2010

C4K # 8-11 and Yasmine Assignment

Food Chain

In this post the class posted pictures of themselves making food chains because they were learning about animals and what they eat.
I commented that I thought it was good to learn all the different species and what they eat. Also I liked that they were all working together in the pictures.


Scribbler of Dreams

In this post Erin is writing a reading response in her journal about the book Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson. She gives the summary of what she has read so far, what she wants and expects to happen next, and who she would recommend the book to.
I commented that her post was well written and thorough. Also, that I liked how she was thinking critically about the book when she wrote her response.


The Massive Planets

In this post the class created a Kerpoof picture to help them remember the order of the planets.
I commented that I enjoyed their Kerpoof picture and that I thought it could really help students remember the order of all the planets.


A Weird Ride

In this post Maggie talks about her experience on a roller coaster ride and explains how it felt.
I commented that her post was very descriptive because it made me feel right there in the action and that I also love riding roller coasters.


Fun in Tunisia

In this post she shows a picture of her riding a horse in Tunisia.
I commented that it is great that she enjoys horses. Also that I remembered riding a horse when I was younger and that hopefully I would get the chance to ride again.

No comments:

Post a Comment