Wednesday, November 3, 2010

C4K # 3-7

Digger Comes To School

In this post Henry drew a picture of a noisy digger digging a big hole in the ground outside of his school.
I commented that it was a very well drawn picture and that I could tell he had a lot of talent.


Holidays Are Here

In this post Beth is excited to tell everyone that her school is on a two week break and that she is going on vacation to Bali for the second time. She also asks where are our favorite vacation spots.
I commented that I was glad that she is having a fun holiday break. I also told her that my favorite vacation destination was in Gulf Shores, Alabama since I have not been outside the United States.


Paul Revere...Journal 3

In this post Tanner was pretending he was writing in a journal about Paul Revere. Tanner writes "I was home at the time when I heard commotion, I ran outside and seen Paul Revere on his horse yelling a message it sounded like ”The British Are Coming”. Before this day Paul told Robert Newman to put up two lanterns if the British were coming by sea and one if the British were coming by land. I turned to look to see if I could see any lights, I could the British were coming by land! Paul was later captured."
I commented that I enjoyed his post because it was exciting and I felt like I was really there in the action.


My Favorite Sport

In this post Dylan says his favorite sport is football and he has been playing for 3 years. His brothers talked him into playing.
I commented that football is also my favorite sport and that I am on the football team at the University of South Alabama.


My Biome Project

In this post Dylan E. made a picture of animals in the tundra and he is going to teach it to the second graders.
I commented that his picture can really help to learn about the tundra.

No comments:

Post a Comment