Wednesday, November 3, 2010

C4T # 3

Photo Magic

In this post Ann Carnevale talks about a new online tool called WebInPaint, that can remove pieces of and image without leaving a big black spot in it. She also gave an example of a before and after picture that she used the tool on.
I commented that not only can this be used in the classroom but also for any personal pictures that u want to save. I also told here that I planed on using WebInPaint in the future.

Computer Centers:Take 2

In this post Ms Carnevale talks about "how to get students to use classroom computers as a center for meaningful learning." She gives steps to take to help the teachers achieve this like, how to manage the rotation of students using the computers, what activities to teach and learn, and how to make cards to tape on the desktop that gives instructions on how to save and print.
I commented that I was glad she shared this with us and that it can help a lot of teachers. I also liked how she gave us some example pictures of how to set up the instruction cards and put them on the desktops.

No comments:

Post a Comment